Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday inspiration - Reese Witherspoon

With homes in Nashville, L.A. and three Draper James retail locations - I'd say one of my favorite Hollywood actresses, Reese Witherspoon, is a busy lady. I'm drawn to her classic southern girl style and the Draper James store and logo design is very much up my alley too. Mark D. Sikes designed all the stores (lucky man) and is currently working on the interior of her Nashville home, that would honestly be a dream job for me. Here's a some Tuesday afternoon Reese inspiration. Keep on keeping on Reese, we're loving it! Also, looking forward to the next Big Little Lies mini-series. 





Draper James stores





Reese at home


She has since sold this one. 


Reese style








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails