Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Color Crush October : PINK


I took a summer break from my "color crush" series but I'm bringing it back!! It's no secret that I LOVE color and usually use it thoughtfully in my interior designs. I've brought back this monthly post in full force for a few reasons. First off, October is breast cancer awareness month. We all know someone who has been impacted by breast cancer or that is still fighting. If you would like to donate to research, learn more about prevention or the cause, the Susan G. Komen is a great starting point. My grandmother had it, as well as a few of my dear friends. The good news is there has been a 38% decrease in the mortality rate from 1989-2104. This is the main reason I've chosen this cheery, uplifting color as this month's crush!! The second is because it's my birthday month, and what says Happy Birthday more than pink?? Nothing! It is and will always be a favorite of mine. 

Notes on the images:

- These flowers and glasses pop this kitchen photo shoot off the page!
- Dress by: Oscar de la Renta
- How adorable is this clutch?
- Giovanna at NY fashion week in Celine pants. They also looked great on Lauren.

- This door color and knocker - gah! I am still contemplating my front door color, more on that later this week.
- I am pretty sure one of my client's would adore this bench.
- Pale pink makes a peaceful backdrop in any bedroom
- This ruffled sweater from Madewell is very flattering. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails